Skip to content?
Tertiary Education Dispute Resolution home page
More languages coming soon
Men filling in paperwork

We need information to assess applications to resolve disputes. Find our how to send information to us and what we will do with information once we receive this.

Sending documents to us

Before we can assess your application and before we can start Talk – Meet  – Resolve or Listen – Decide we need to get the information we need from Learners and Tertiary Education Providers. 

Once you have lodged your application with us, we will get in touch with you. We will acknowledge that we have received your application and explain what happens next. We will also explain how to send information to us and any other forms we need you to send us.

You can find out about our approach to information with our privacy policy.